The Fourstar Evolver
A Special Edition product release to commemorate the 15 Year Anniversary of the Fourstar Clothing Company
Started in 1988 by Scott Anderson, Anderson surfboards is dedicated to performance and quality through hard work, innovation and originality. Anderson has grown from a local grass-roots operation to a highly respected organization, catering to the best surfers int eh world. Fourstar Clothing is privileged to have Scott handshape each Fourstar Evolver himself. From novice to expert, this incredibly forgiving board is suitable for a wide range of surf styles and conditions. Hidden volume allows for easy paddling and lift while the unique concave and quad set-up creates punchy drive and responsive rail-to-rail transitions.
- Hand shaped by Scott Anderson.
- Domestically produced foam by US Blanks.
- Custom Fourstar branding and pin striping.
- Custom hand painted color with a gloss & polish finish.
- Quad custom color glass on fins.
- Available in two sizes: 5’10″ & 6’2″.
For sales inquiries, contact email@example.com.